Saturday, November 10, 2012

10-02-2012- Crescent Pizza, Dyed Pasta

Noah has started to enjoy pizza (which I'm not fond of) and I figured now would be as good a time as any to get some healthier options in him as far as pizza goes. So, we did a cool pin I saw with Grands Rolls, pizza sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Aaron and Noah made it while Mason slept on me on the sofa, so I didn't see it until the end. Noah was SO proud of himself! And they were really delicious. All 8 were gone by the next night.

See The Pin!

That night while Aaron and Noah played upstairs and I had time to make dinner, I made dyed noodles. Noah's been on a kick lately that green is his favorite color. You should hear how adamant he is about that. So, I colored his noodles green! He was so surprised and loved it. Aaron said dinner looked like Christmas since I had red sauce on it.

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment