Sunday, November 11, 2012

10/23/2012- Beef Stroganoff, Cold Compress and Cloud Dough

Today was a busy day Pinterest wise. Aaron was home and hurting because he did a 10 mile run a couple days before and his knee was acting up. So, after I started dinner, I made him a cold compress that I found on Pinterest.

First was dinner, Beef Stroganoff made in the Crock Pot! It was VERY delicious. I did, however, forget to put in the cream cheese at the end. I don't know if I would have liked it more or less, but either way, it was yummy!

See The Pin!

The compress is simple, Blue Dawn and rubbing alcohol in a baggie. Simple enough right? Yes, if your bag doesn't leak :-/ Ours did, but I put it inside another bag and put it in the freezer. It'd be good for a quick fix, but certainly not for long bouts of "healing". I took it out and it melted very quickly. I am keeping it to have on hand for helping Noah if he gets hurt. A good 5 minutes should come of it, otherwise it's useless.

See The Pin!

The final project was something called "cloud dough". Basically, it's a crap ton of flour and baby oil. 8 cups of flour to one cup baby oil and it's essentially soft sand like stuff. It's messy but fun!

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment