Sunday, November 11, 2012

10/15/2012 - CrockPot Breakfast Casserole

I decided wanted to start doing 5 new recipes a week. I was going to do 5 dinner items, 2 desserts and 4 new things for Noah, but really, I can't. It was a good goal, but with Mason, it can't happen right now. SO, I do what I can, when I can, when it comes to the crafts for Noah. But, I have been good about doing at least 5 new things for food each week.

It was simple eggs, hash browns, cheese, sausage and some milk. It did say to cook on low for 8-10 hrs, but after 5 on low and 30 min on high, the sides were ALL burned. There wasn't a spot left that was touching the crock pot that wasn't burned. The inner part was delicious once some salt was put on. I imagine it'd taste good with hot sauce or salsa for those who enjoy it.

See The Pin!

Noah even ate it (multiple times), so you know it must have been good!

No comments:

Post a Comment