Saturday, November 10, 2012

9/27/2012 - Crock Pot Applesauce

I absolutely love applesauce and so do Aaron and Noah, so it only made sense to make my own right? It was SO easy. I chopped up a TON (probably 30) apples and made two batches of it. I had several of different kinds of apples mixed in with 5T brown sugar and some lemon juice and a cinnamon stick. I forgot to put in the lemon peel and I actually used too much brown sugar, but it was good.


I really didn't want it to be chunky, something about it just creeps me out, so I asked my ever so wonderful husband to go get me an immersion blender and some Mason Jars. Poor guy had to search high and low at Target for the jars that were there the day before (but weren't when he went) and call me multiple times asking which blender and where to get jars (please excuse the horridly long sentence). Love that man.

See The Pin!

I loved putting it all in jars after blending the heck out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment