Saturday, November 10, 2012

9/23/2012- ABC Spoons, Peanut Butter Cups

I started out with this cute and educational Pin that would be great for Noah. It was a set of spoons with a capital letter that you would lay a clear spoon (with corresponding lowercase letter) on top of to help identify and match upper and lower letters.

See The Pin!

The same day I also really wanted to make these peanut butter cups for Aaron (I can't have chocolate because of caffeine). They were easy(ish) to make and I tried doing the tricks like she said, but it didn't work out. The chocolate on bottom worked ok, but the peanut butter layer and topping wouldn't flatten, no matter what I did. Everyone said they loved them though. I shared them with my friend Jenny and my neighbor and his parents.

Should have looked like this


But it came out like this

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment