Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/01/2012- Baked Meatballs

Aaron loves meatballs. I mean, straight up love! We used to buy bags of meatballs (Cooked Perfect are his favorite brand) and he’d eat upwards of 8 at a time with his pasta. So, what better reason to make some myself?! I was intimidated by the ones I saw where you cook them in a skillet and roll them. I’d tried it once and the middle never got cooked. This recipe looked promising, though. It was simple to do and you just bake them. Two things, though. Make them all as close to the same size as possible and do NOT use wax paper. I learned the hard way about that one! They were absolutely delicious! Aaron and Noah kept asking for more and I found myself randomly snacking on them the next day. They’re good cold, too!




See the pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment