Sunday, November 11, 2012

10/22/2012- "World's Best" Chicken

The Worlds Best Chicken? Eh. It's ok.....Certainly not the worlds best. Honestly, the glaze/sauce/whatever would taste better on pork in my opinion. It's a simple mix of dijon mustard, maple syrup and red wine vinegar. You pour it on top of some chicken with salt and pepper on top. At the end, you put a bit of rosemary on.

if you eat it as soon as it comes out, it's nice and moist. Let it sit at all (like I had to do for Aaron since he hadn't come home from work yet) and it dries, but all chicken seems to do that. Overall, I'd make it again, but I'd probably make a few changes, like maybe more syrup? Not sure. Either way, Noah had fun making the sauce and pouring it on!
See The Pin!

I also made garlic bread for the first time. I had a Pin for it, but it was too hard to follow because the measurments were different. So, I melted butter, mixed in onion powder and oregano (thanks grandma for the advice!!!) and smothered the ciabatta bread. It was SO delicious! I also gave some to my neighbor a few doors down for her dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment