Monday, November 12, 2012

11/08/2012- Science Experiment

I'm trying to work more with Noah on educational activities. We've talked about color combinations quite a bit, so I figured this pin would be fun. Essentially you use three glasses, put one color water in one, a different in the last and an empty one in the middle. You put a paper towel in each and put them to the middle empty glass. The colored water goes up the paper towel and down into the middle glass. The colors combine and wallah you have a new color.

We started it at about 10:30 and when we got home at 5:30 it STILL wasn't down in the cup. Maybe it's something you should leave out overnight? I'm not sure. I could have tried it but I am not too keen on the idea of leaving deep blue dyed water in reach of a toddler.

See The Pin!

I'll probably try an overnight version or maybe modify it. If I do, I'll be sure to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment