Monday, November 12, 2012

11/09/2012- Lemon Garlic Chicken

So, I was in a bit of a rush this day and didn't get any actual pictures taken. Hey, it gets busy with two kids! Lol.

I did marinate it for 2 hours (the minimum time) because I actually forgot until later. But, it was very easy to throw together and get in the fridge. I used 4 chicken breasts because 1) That's what I had and 2)they were huge.

Also, I didn't use any lemon zest because I have no clue how to make that from a lemon. Cheese grater? Really, how do you do it? Please comment and tell me.

Anyway, you just put all that into a baking dish and cook it. They came out really tasty and made the house smell good. My only complaint, though, would be that the inside wasn't that moist. The skin had great flavor, but if you have thick breasts like I did, it didn't get through enough. Maybe marinating it more would help, but I'm not sure. It did go great with the scampi noodles though!

I'll be making it again, so I'll be sure to add pictures then!

This photo is courtesy of the creator.

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment