Sunday, November 11, 2012

10/18/2012 - Mini Meatloaf and BBQ Meatloaf

This was a double pin in one. First was the BBQ meatloaf and the second was doing "mini" ones.

Aaron loves meatloaf. I can't stand it. So, every so often (think once every six months) I humor him and make it. I used to follow a recipe from a magazine. It was simple and tasted....ok. But, I found one on Pinterest that looked delicious, even to me. There was also a Pin that showed meatloaf in muffin tins to make mini mealoaf. I loved the idea of that and thought it'd help Noah get to eat it too. It all came out good, except it was watery down in the tin. The tops were nice and firm and not dry but not wet. After it sat out for about 30-45 min it was better, but still fell apart.

To make it, you basically follow the recipe, but divide it up into the tins, cook for 15-20 min and call it good.

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment