Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Honey Glazed Ham

In my opinion...If anything will be called "world's best", it will be THIS. Words cannot describe how amazing this ham was.

The recipe calls for 4lbs of ham, I had a 10lb one. Therefore, it cannot fit in a 5qt crock pot....Into the oven it went! I doubled the recipe so it was 3 cups of ginger ale to start with. Covered it with foil and put it in at 300 for 5 hours. Then, I poured on 1/2c honey mixed with 1t ground cloves, 1t ground mustard and 1/2t ground cinnamon.

The end result was heaven. Earlier I told some online friends about this ham and I used words I wont use on here...that's how good.

Behold the ham....






See The Pin!

I felt I would be doing the ham injustice if I didn't try to make a nice dinner to surround it. So, I had ham, Grands flaky biscuits, fresh (boiled) broccoli and fresh cut fruit. And some yummy yummy iced tea.

Tonight's a good night.....

Now go make the ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment