Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/06/2012- Baked Potato Soup

This recipe is right up there with the sausage and potato casserole. It was incredibly easy and insanely delicious. I invited our neighbor, Chris, over for dinner that night and he kept saying how good it was and ended up having three bowls and took one home with him.

Noah helped me put it all together and loved helping. When it came time to test the soup, however, he was adamant that he hated it, before he tried it. Once he tried it, though, he was all about that soup. You know if Noah eats it, it's good.


We went to the store to get some bacon bits and I also picked up a loaf of artisan wheat bread. It was divine.


There was enough in there to let Chris have his three bowls, me have two, Noah and Aaron have one, send some home with Chris and have enough leftover for lunch the next day. You can bet I'll be making that again! Now I just need to find some cheap chicken broth like I did (it was on sale for $0.68 per 14.5fl oz can) and I'll be making that soup like a mad woman!

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment