Sunday, November 11, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal and "World's Best" Taco Soup

I love pumpkin. I love pumpkin pie, pumpkin coffee, muffins, cake, everything pumpkin. So when I saw the pumpkin pie oatmeal, it was a given I needed to eat it. It was really simple to make and would have been better if I had pecans. I will say, though, it needed about a tablespoon of sugar. The syrup didn't quite cut it for me.

See The Pin!

That night I also made "The Worlds Best Taco Soup". Needless to say, it was good...but not the "worlds best". I did omit the peppers and salsa simply because I hate peppers (please don't stone me). The Rote'l tomatoes made it really spicy, but some cheese and cornbread made it much better. Aaron and I agreed it was essentially chili with taco seasoning. Still good though.

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment