Sunday, November 11, 2012

11/04/2012- Apple and Honey Pork Loin

I like pork and I like apples. I had pork and I had apples. Seems to work well, right? Well, it smelled good, and looked ok and fell apart wonderfully. Honestly though, it didn't taste all that great. I put it on a Grand's Flaky Biscuit with some honey BBQ to give it flavor. The apples and honey didn't do that much for it. I recommend trying it because you must might like it.

It was pretty simple sounding, but I think I made it more complicated than it should be. My pork was actually two put together. I didn't know that until I opened it. So, instead of cutting it in half to have two shorter ones I had two long ones. I followed the directions like it said, but the apples didn't cover the bottom or the top. I also think I put too much cinnamon on.

In the end, it was mushy from the apples and my house smelled like apple cinnamon. Ha, can't complain much about the smell.




This was after it was all cooked and before it was pulled apart/out.


And after it was pulled apart. It literally fell apart as we took it out.

See The Pin!

No comments:

Post a Comment